Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
The Atlas of Climate Change: Mapping the World's Greatest Challenge (The Earthscan Atlas) Paperback – 28 Nov 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Condenses key findings from the scientists and is packed with facts, graphs and maps explaining how climate change is affecting the planet.' Guardian 'This pioneering atlas will become an essential point of reference for anyone looking for a quick and accurate overview of this multidisciplinary subject.' John Ashton, Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) 'This is a remarkable piece of work and extremely readable. What is most heartening about this book is not only the wealth of information it conveys but the powerful illustrations and graphics.' R K Pachauri, Chairman, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 'The Atlas of Climate Change is a valuable resource to help understand the core issues at a time when the dismissive statements of a few sceptics are still given disproportionate credibility and media attention.' Gwyn Griffiths, Morning Star 'This latest volume in Earthscan's Atlas series offers a wide-ranging yet readable approach to this complex topic.' Spore
About the Author
Kirstin Dow (University of South Carolina) is Senior Research Fellow at Stockholm Environment Institute. Thomas E. Downing (Stockholm Environment Institute) is a Visiting Professor at Oxford University, contributor to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and advisor to the UK Climate Impacts Programme.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Africa
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > World Atlases & Maps