- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1642 KB
- Print Length: 214 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GSJLHBC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #111,650 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Atlas (Billionaire Titans Book 1) Kindle Edition
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ok, firstly my excuse for reading this book is that I'm on holiday and I didn't check, I chose a book at random from my kindle and started reading. My problem is that even though I'd obviously downloaded this I'm a little fed up with short 'to be continued' books which should be one book not one book made into several, that said its on KU so if I wanted to continue I could at no extra cost.
Now I don't watch any soaps at all but this is what I think of as a soap opera book, he's six foot five of muscle and perfection and he knows it.
***Why do I care how Piper sees me? I thought to myself. Since when had I cared what any woman thought of me? I never had to consider it. I was an ex-Navy SEAL who also happened to be the heir of a billion dollar fortune. Wondering about whether women wanted me or not was not something I ever had to ponder.
Spoiler alert: All women wanted me.
That probably makes me sound like an arrogant jerk. But it wasn’t arrogance, it was just a fact.***
I'm sorry but it was arrogance and it's not an attractive feature in a man but I suppose he's got a lot to be arrogant about including sex.
***It was a couple of hours of hard f***ing before he slowed down his pace.***
Now this book is ok but predictable it was easy to work out what the cliffhanger would be and its just not enough for me I wanted more depth and development and that's one of the reasons why I've decided not to read these short books anymore but it's not the books fault I read it without checking so while for me personally this is a 2* read I'm giving 2.5 to 3* since I should have checked first and while that may sound low it's not often I give such a short book more than 3* plus I rarely give 5* and to get a 4* it has to have something special so 3* it is.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Suspense