Atlas of Amphibians and Reptiles in Britain Paperback – 1 Oct 1995
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Where would you find a Warty Newt and how do you distinguish between a Marsh Frog and an Edible Frog? This atlas clearly illustrates where various species can be found in the UK, how to recognize them and details of their habitat. The author has spent many years in the field, and this book contains an up-to-date, complete set of distribution maps for most species from records taken up until June 1994. The atlas contains both the species name and scientific name, their protection status, description and recognition notes to aid identification, and the number and percentage of records from each habitat where possible. The book should be of interest to professional ecologists and herpetologists, to students and those with a love of reptiles and amphibians.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Reptiles
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences