Atlantis: And Other Lost Worlds Paperback – 31 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frank Joseph is the editor of "Ancient American," a bi-monthly archaeology magazine. The author of four books, including "Atlantis and Other Lost Worlds" (also published by Arcturus), he has appeared on the "Laura Lee Show" and Fox TV's "Strange Universe." He lives in Minnesota.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am still not sure that everything he states is correct although he has done much research over a long time.
Would love that Atlantis could be found, as I do actually believe that it did indeed exist and it was situated in the Atlantic Ocean. The same applies to Lemuria (Mu), apparently once situated in the Pacific Ocean, which is discussed here, along with what appears to be the influence of those vanished worlds on much of the world today in peoples' legends and myths and the very ancient ruins with obvious similarities found all over the planet.
It is well written and easy to read so I do recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really interesting....I have read a number of books on Atlantis and have little doubt about its existence..... This enhances and supports my view.Published 9 months ago by Mr. A. G. Roeber
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography