- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Friday Project (10 Jan. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007389825
- ISBN-13: 978-0007389827
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 399,742 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Atheist's Guide to Christmas. Paperback – 10 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of my favorites was Simon Le Bon I can relate to his comments about the afterlife and the initial sadness of knowing there is no such thing and so we will not meet our dearly loved family members who have departed this life when we die The fact is we free thinkers understand and are aware that we only have one life and this is it
Another great article was from Claire Raynor which was very witty and straight to the point
This book has been a thoroughly enjoyable read and one that I will return to time and time again
The proceeds from the sale of the book go to The Terence Higgins Trust and so benefit a good cause
the uniting theme of Christmas to an Atheist is explored in so many different ways. R Dawkins displays a rare hint at his humour and has to be one the high lights of the book
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews