- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing; 2nd Revised edition edition (29 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785883240
- ISBN-13: 978-1785883248
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.3 x 23.5 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
804,810 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #240 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Mobile Phone Programming
- #1331 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- #1359 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
Asynchronous Android Programming Second Edition Paperback – 29 Jul 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Helder Vasconcelos is a Portuguese Software Engineer based on Dublin, Ireland, with more than 10 years of experience designing and developing realtime/multithreaded Java and C++ applications for the telecommunications and aviation industries. Apart from his daytoday job, he occupies his spare time building native Android applications for Bearstouch Software and other thirdparty companies. He graduated with a degree in Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering from the University of Aveiro in January 2006. During his career, he has worked as a Software Engineer for companies such as PT Inovacao (Portugal), Airtel ATN (Dublin, Ireland) and Axway (Dublin, Ireland). You can find Helder on LinkedIn at (https://ie.linkedin.com/in/heldervasc/en) or on his website at (http://hvasconcelos.github.io).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Having come from a Linux background, I was finding it hard to get a resource that would allow me to understand exactly how the threading model of Android works. This book proved to be a great help