on 11 June 2013
Firstly the appalling part is that the low profile bracket promised with this card is not there. I dealt with customer services who were very kind and sorted me out a refund for the price of a bracket.
The card itself is excellent for its money, able to play games that can be challenging for systems as old as mine (5 years+). It has been able to produce amazing results, Minecraft at maximum settings with 40-60 FPS for example.
on 19 April 2014
This product was delivered really quickly, was well packaged and worked first time when installed in my Dell Dimension 9150.
The reason I bought this new graphics card was because my rather ancient Dell was not processing HD videos very well on youtube.
Since installing this card I can honestly say that my PC is transformed, no more jerky HD videos and the PC monitor can be adjusted to any customised colours extremely easily.
It's probably not a suitable card for extreme gamers but for normal everyday use I would say that is an extremely good investment.
Thoroughly recommended.
on 22 October 2012
I needed video card for sending 1080p level video from PC to TV. My PC hadn't HDMI output so I had to find a card with HDMI.
I had also another problem - my PC had only 250W power. It was big problem because most of video cards needs bigger Power, like 350-500 W or more - even this Asus card proposed to have 350W ... or something like that. So I had to try to find a card that use as less power that possible ... this card is one that use less 20W in any cases and typically only 10W ...

Notice - this is not a card for finest 3D games today. Full HD video works fine and ... that's it. OK - I tested this with MS Flight and it is possible to fly with it, not so fine settings (50% low and 50%mid).

Amazon had huge problems to send that card for me ... it tooks one month and several e-mails/chat discussions etc. and finally they promised to send another one via express mail ... one month, it's long time to wait.
on 27 March 2016
Installed easily. No issues - worked straight away. I'm not a big gamer so no need for an high-end expensive graphics card. I mainly wanted to play videos on Youtube at a higher resolution of 1080p without slow buffering and take advantage of the HDMI port to connect to the television. The games I have including Telltale's Back to the Future and the Monkey Island games ran more smoothly and at a higher resolution when I tested them. Takes some of the strain off the CPU and system memory to improve overall PC performance. For only twenty quid it seems to have everything I require.
on 7 March 2015
I know very little about computers and when mine stopped working I wasn't even sure if it was the graphics card which had broken. However, after I did a bit of googling I concluded that it probably was the graphics card which was at fault. This led to the confusion of which card to replace it with, I somehow arrived at the Asus ATI Radeon HD 5450. Thankfully (and somewhat to my surprise) it works in my system without any problem. For anybody that's interested I'm running Window's Vista, I'm pretty sure the the mother board is only capable of supplying any graphics card with 300w of power, and it was a replacement for an ATI Radeon HD 3450 card. It was a piece of cake to install too.
on 24 August 2013
I already had an Asus ATI Radeon HD 6990 connected to 6 monitors I use for trading, and I wanted a cheap solution to connect my PC to a plasma for Bloomberg/CNBC using Windows Media Centre

The card is capable for carrying out the required task, and for late night trading I turn on Full HD video's on iTunes, again no major problems (although the video is slightly jittery - which may not be card related as I always have tonnes of programs open)

The only issue I have is, my card idles at approx 68oC and whilst in use goes up to 88oC. I do know the card is rated for approx 105oC max, but I'm not comfortable running the card at this temperature and will be investing in a PCI extractor fan to draw air over the heatsink and out the rear of the PC
on 21 May 2014
This graphics a card is a easy, simple to install and amazing upgrade especially for small form factor computers as long as you order the low profile brackets with it of course! once I installed this and installed all the necessary drivers of the CD that's included I connected my TV via HDMI and my Monitor via VGA for a dual display, this product doesn't require a 500 watt Power Supply, another great feature because I installed it on a small form factor with only 275 watts and it worked perfectly!
on 25 November 2014
this is a great card, installed very easily. The only problem is that it isn't shipped with windows Vista compatible drivers. Took me a while to find a version that did work but it was a slight pain. Hence no 5 stars
on 1 March 2014
This graphics card is cheap and from a good make (Asus) , the software is really easy to install, it's worth the money
on 17 September 2013
This graphics card is great, it doesn't overheat and I get a good amount of FPS. Would recommend to friends.