on 12 October 2014
Enjoying using the Pad. It does more than I will ever learn about.
Amazon, however, advised a protective jacket, which I bought only to find it was for another Asus 8" pad. modified it to suit the model I have and it's OK.
on 15 June 2016
A little slow at times (although might be my wi-fi) other than that looks good and does all the basics.
on 18 November 2016
Excellent
on 15 August 2014
Good build quality.8 inch quite a difficult hold but excellent screen. Good performance. Good value and would recommend
on 20 June 2016
Was a good product.
on 8 August 2014
My wife has a Nexus 7 so I thought the 8 inch screen would be of benefit to me. It was OK to handle but my main gripe is the favourites courtesy of Chrome. I could place them on the like an app OK at first, but that stopped soon after. Since I needed this facility, I sent it back for a replacement. That arrived very quickly but unfortunately displayed the same fault. If you do not need this facility, then it`s a great tablet. But I do, so I got a Nexus 7 for £115 and am well pleased.
on 6 September 2014
all that I wanted and more
on 17 June 2014
ASUS MeMO Pad 8 16GB Tablet is a great tablet for the money. This tablet has a beautiful display (8 inches) and displays images at 1280 x 800 pixels (800p). This tablet comes with a micro SD card slot that can expand your storage by up to 64GB. I have listed some the specifications that I considered important below for this tablet. They are as follows:

* Operating System - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
* Battery life 9-hour
* Weight - .8 pounds
* Item Dimensions - L x W x H 8.40 x 5 x 0.40 inches
* Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
18 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 March 2014
Been sent back to Asus for faulty battery this not the sellers fault otherwise it would have been 5 stars
5 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2014
Cannot fault at the price point I paid. It would be necessary to pay Twice as much to obtain a markedly better product.
3 people found this helpful