Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £24.64 UK delivery
Asus DSL-N55U N600 - Annex A
|Price:||£73.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Features:NAT support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), packet filtering, MAC address filtering, Virtual Cable Test (VCT) technology, Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI), RADIUS support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), UPnP Internet Gateway Device, reset button, on/off switches
- RAM:130 MB
- Encryption Algorithm:128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise
- Frequency Band:2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Data Transfer Rate:300 Mbps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Antenna Qty:3, Aerial:External detachable, Gain Level:2 dBi, Type:DSL modem, Protocols & Specifications:ITU G.992.2 (G.Lite), ITU G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis), ITU G.992.1 (G.DMT) Annex A, ITU G.992.5 Annex M, ITU G.992.5 Annex A, Digital Signaling Protocol:ADSL2, ADSL2+, Min Operating Temperature:-10 °C, Humidity Range Operating:5 - 95% (non-condensing), Max Operating Temperature:50 °C, Interfaces:WAN : 1 x ADSL2+ - RJ-11 ¦ LAN : 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ USB : 2 x 4 PIN USB Type A, Depth:14.9 cm, Width:20.7 cm, Compliant Standards:ETSI, C-Tick, PCT, Weight:400 g, Height:3.6 cm, Cables Included:1 x network cable ¦ 1 x modem cable, Power Device:Power adapter - external, Power Consumption Operational:30 Watt, Voltage Required:AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ), Software Included:Drivers & Utilities
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Any question i will be glad to answer.
P.S.: Only a very important note:
I rated this product with 5/5 stars AFTER firmware upgrade to version 220.127.116.11.374_4422.
The default firmware in my router was 18.104.22.168.374_159. With this firmware i had very often wi-fi disconnections, every few hours. Since the router was in another apartment, from where i live, this situation was totally frustrating!!.
If i was ranking this product with its default firmware i would rank it with 2/5 stars !!.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After several years of annoying daily drop outs with an extensive range of dsl routers I have finally found one that remains firmly online. Read morePublished on 24 Feb. 2014 by Mr A T Knox
Easy setup, much better range and performance than old Linksys it replaced. Recommend it for limit of performance type locations.Published on 19 Sept. 2013 by Guy