Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

on 16 November 2014
Utterly gorgeous volume of astrophotography.
on 4 May 2017
Nice book!
on 7 December 2012
The images in this book are quite literally breathtaking. No appreciated of technical photography or astronomy required to be impressed and impacted by these stunning photographs. I bought it as a gift for someone else but have now had to buy another one because I'm keeping it! Highly recommended
on 7 December 2012
This is an unbelievable price for such a fantastic book.

Filled with beautiful images from the first 4 years of Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition alongside quotes and technical information about how image was produced. You just cannot fail to be impressed with the such photography skills. A simply fabulous book and a must for the coffee table.
on 14 December 2012
This has got to be one of THE most beautiful books of the year. I just love the design, I'd like to meet whoever created this volume and shake them by the hand, thanking them for making my life just that little bit brighter. This book is a no-risk purchase and would make a fantastic gift for any occasion. It also has a forward
by the late great Sir Patrick Moore which is very poignant given his resent passing, nice to think I own perhaps one of the last things he wrote.
on 7 December 2012
I bought 2 copies of these as gifts for astronomy lovers for Christmas but have kept one for myself - the images are spectacular and have inspired me to go to have a go!
on 27 December 2012
I bought this book for my father for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. I do too. In fact I'm about to buy a copy for myself. The photographs are spellbinding. And it's brilliant to be able to read a little bit about how the photographers managed to capture the images. Absolutely amazing.
on 6 April 2013
I got this book as a present for someone who enjoys photography and astronomy. The quality of the pictures are excellent and very inspirational and interesting. I would recommend this book and the others in the collection as well. You don't have to be a photographer to enjoy this book.
on 16 July 2013
I bought this for my Father as a present as he has always been fascinated with the Universe & loves to see all the beautiful galaxies, etc.

My Father absolutely loved this book & it never seems to leave his reading table.

If you want to see some amazing photos then this is an excellent book to own.
on 19 March 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for someone who is very acknowledged about astronomy and he raved over this book, It has included some marvellous photographs and I would recommend it to all.