on 11 March 2017
These could of got 5 stars, only just skimmed it. The card corners are flaking, every one is slightly damaged which obviously as a new set is dissapointing. These are sealed and very very well presented. The box is a quality box with a beatuful design inside and out. The book is woderful, very discriptive and the pictures on the cards are beautiful. I am reading through the book at the moment, i look forward to working with these. I can see that they will be a great addition to my collection and although the cards are flaking on the corners i would still say they were worth the buy. I hope the cards last, that is my only concern.
The box is a5 size and so is the book. The cards are half the size. I will try to add pictures
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 26 April 2017
The cards are rather big, so I've had to shuffle in a different way! But they are remarkably accurate.
on 20 April 2017
Lovely cards and excellent quality
on 22 July 2017
ideal well impressed x
on 20 March 2017
Lovely cards thank you
on 27 December 2013
Beautiful deck! I bought this because I want to learn more about astrology and cards seem like a good way to practice and learn (almost like flash cards). The illustrations are beautiful and full of images that help us remember the meaning and connect with the energy of the houses, planets and signs. The cards themselves are flimsier than I would have liked and they are looking rough around the edges after a few shuffles.

I really like booklet, more so than the actual cards. Each of the cards has a full size color print taking up one page, with the explanation across from it. I almost find it easier to randomly shuffle through the pages and consult the meaning and the images at the same time. I recommend this deck as a learning tool or an oracle deck.
on 1 February 2012
Astrology Reading Cards: Your Personal Guidance From the Stars: 96pp book & 36 full colour cardsI have been fortunate for these cards to find there way into my life.... to put it simply.....they are powerful, accurate, & intuitive. The images are simply stunning, touching the soul & heart centre at a level beyond words. If you are caught between indecision about which cards to get, simply tune in to your heart centre.....and listen to their call.........live live & light.
Blessings to everyone x
on 7 January 2013
A useful system of intuitive guidance ,especially for those without a deep understanding of the astrology system.
You select a card from each of three piles - Planets, Signs and Houses , then blend those meanings.
As I have studied astrology for many years, and follow the daily movement of planets , I don`t find much help from these cards .
on 1 February 2017
I have had these cards for years and the quality of the card stock has held up over all that time.
They are beautiful cards.
The art work is to a very high standard.
The astrology very sound,
And again, the card stock is anything but paper flimsy!!
Absolutely love them!
on 7 July 2016
Only giving 2 stars here as the cards themself are really flimsy, basically like pieces of paper.....very hard to shuffle with them being so thin.