Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-of-body Experiences (For Beginners (Llewellyn's)) Paperback – 15 Jul 1998
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard Webster was born and raised in New Zealand. He has been interested in the psychic world since he was nine years old. As a teenager, he became involved in hypnotism and later became a professional stage hypnotist. After school, he worked in the publishing business and purchased a bookstore. The concept of reincarnation played a significant role in his decision to become a past-life specialist. Richard has also taught psychic development classes, which are based on many of his books. Richard's first book was published in 1972, fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming an author. Richard is now the author of over a hundred books, and is still writing today. His best-selling books include Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians and Creative Visualization for Beginners. Richard has appeared on several radio and TV programs in the United States and abroad including guest spots on Hard Copy, WMAQ-TV (Chicago), KTLA-TV (Los Angeles), KSTW-TV (Seattle) and the Mike and Matty Show (ABC). He currently resides in New Zealand with his wife and three children. He regularly travels the world to give lectures, workshops and to continue his research.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I give it 4 stars only for it's lack of original paranormal investigation, the book being more of a summary of previous documented accounts and experiments. Nevertheless, it's a great book to get you started.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Parapsychology
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Occultism
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Time Out