TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 October 2012
Being a high handicap golfer, I can play a round at my local course and can quite easily lose ten to fifteen balls. This would be very expensive if I was buying the boxes of twelve from the big manufacturers. This box of 100 balls represent great value as I can lose ten a time and it makes very little difference in cost.

The balls arrived at work in a very secure box measuring about 12" x 9" x 6" and on opening were found to be all Top Flight grade A balls with no marks or damage. I have spent a good hour writing my initials on them all and will certainly be buying more from this supplier when I need them (the way I play, about six weeks).
VINE VOICEon 17 October 2009
Couldn't ask for more when these offers are available. Good quality balls at a really decent price although the standard of my golf doesn't improve any as a result.
No hesitation in recommending.
on 4 June 2014
We purchased these golf balls for my wife and had some doubts as to how they would play. How they would feel off the Driver the distance they would travel etc.

Well I can tell you happily that my wife is very happy all round. I had a hit with one and can confirm that they are excelent golf balls to play with. They where so good that she beat me on this occasion.

The condition was excelent and they arrived in the time specified. We will use this supplier again.
on 26 December 2011
these used balls are of very good quality and very clean and are unmarked. Delivery was very quick within a couple of days. Very good purchase, at a fraction of the price of new balls which is great for me as a social golfer who is trying to improve, so I do lose a few on the course until my accuracy improves.
on 11 September 2011
As unfortunately our standard of golf means that we and our golf balls are frequently separated it is good to be able to replenish stocks at a reasonable price. They seem fine and were delivered promptly. Just hope they come trained.
This is the second time in a year that I have ordered these balls and I can fully recommend the supplier. Delivery was very quick and the balls were like new. Hubby is due to have his second cataract operation soon so hopefully, he will be able to see where the blasted balls have gone and I can cut down on my purchases. Meanwhile, I have just placed a third order.
on 6 August 2013
Brilliant quality of balls received. No marks except one slight paint smudge. All are real and this was unexpected, I assumed there would be atleast 40% fake balls but none as of yet. 12 of the balls have company logos on such as Honda, UPS, Lake Tahoe and Ahern Rentals to name a few. These logos are slightly scratched but this doesn't matter. Won't buy balls from anywhere else now on. Recommend for those who aren't conserned about having the best balls on the market and just enjoy playing while losing many each round.
on 3 September 2015
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Nice and clean, a few x-out's and some are side-branded but most in great condition. Great low cost option for the beginner. Would buy again although hopefully not too soon!
on 10 July 2015
Postage was very quick as I accidentally signed up to Amazon Prime as the writing was very small on my phone. Please stop doing this Amazon to trick us into it. If I want it I'll sign up.

The product is as described. They are all in excellent condition. I had a few that were not as good as expected, but not many and they were still very useable. I will definitely be buying another 100 once these are done. If I play the way I did today, then I might be ordering sooner than I think!!!
on 29 May 2014
arrived in good time as described, all balls look as new.
I have just started playing again, at best I was only an average golfer, enough said.
Lessens that pain with lost balls. Recommended :-)