on 3 October 2014
If you buy BIlly Boxer shorts from this company keep your fingers crossed that you actually get what you paid for..........on finding the ad. for the items I, like so many other buyers had never heard of Billy Boxer shorts, so I looked at quite a few comments regarding this make, the vast majority of these comments implied that you should buy one size up as they are a bit on the tight side. Fair enough I thought and ordered the extra large size of Billy Boxer shorts. On arrival, I must add that they arrived quickly , I found that the Billy Boxer shorts I had ordered were now Calvin Classics, well gotta be honest they looked fine to me, there again I'm a bloke what do I know and didn't think anymore about it, 'til I put a pair on............I'm sure you guessed the outcome, they were a little on the large side, now I've got to be honest once again if I had ordered the correct size in the first place they would have been absolutely great, so, if you buy Billy Boxer shorts from this company and you have read lots of comments about them as I had keep your fingers crossed that you actually get what you paid for.
on 23 June 2014
Products fits smaller than it said they would I am a waist 34 and the large couldn't fit I had to give them away if buying I'd recommend you buy 1 size up
on 24 May 2014
They are of good quality but a weird shape. They are lower at the back than at the front and clearly designed to fit a builder's bum. I also bought the same item from George and they fit perfectly.
on 2 June 2015
I have a 34" waist, so ordered the medium size, as I always do with my underwear. The waistband is fine, but the "depth" (is that the right word) is not quite right. They're comfortable enough, but I'm used to the waistband actually being on my waist (strangely enough!). However, being a strict adherent to the tenets of Murphy's Law, I know that, if I had ordered the next size up, my boxers would be constantly slipping down my backside, prompting some rather wierd contortions. So, I guess that once these 12 pairs of boxers have worn out their usefulness, I won't be buying from these guys again. Sorry!
It's nice material though!
on 3 July 2015
This pack was bought on the off chance that they would be useful for a few weeks. What a pleasant surprise I got, they are a perfect fit, extremely soft and comfortable and very well made. I could not hope to get better if I paid 5 times as much.
on 24 December 2014
One size up seems to do the trick.
I read the customer feedback before I ordered and discovered that the main complaint was that they are too small (possibly mislabelled).
So ... I bought one size larger - I bought Large instead of Medium.
And I couldn't be happier. They fit perfectly.
Of course this probably means that you are out of luck if you need "Extra Large".
on 12 April 2015
I will not be buying Bargain priced Boxers again I have to say the speed of delivery was great but the boxers themselves not so much, They feel very thin and for some reason dont seem to want to cover my ass they seem to ride down at the back I feel like I am wearing them backwards ... they also make me sweat more than I normally would I cannot recommend these

Great service and great price but a very mediocre item but then again 12 pairs for the price should have warned me
on 13 February 2018
Very happy with product
on 29 October 2015
Could have been a bit more generous in size but they're wearable. The fly can open itself which is a pain. They are not the best that I've ever had but they're not the worst either.
on 22 January 2015
Great price. Fabulous fit. (So I am told). They wash fine too and arrived fast. I did buy again. I would again, again. I knew what that meant. Yes 5 star's for the right reasons. I won't review the other pack.