- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: ICE Publishing (8 Feb. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0727736531
- ISBN-13: 978-0727736536
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.2 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 354,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Asset Management: Whole-life Management of Physical Assets Paperback – 8 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Asset management is changing the way businesses are thinking - this book will help people put that thinking into practice." -- Chris Murray, Director - UK Transmission, National Grid Plc.
Each chapter moves effortlessly between the theoretical and the practical and is littered with real life examples of both good and bad asset management practice.
-- Robert Davis, President, Institute of Asset Management Robert Davis, President, Institute of Asset Management Robert Davis, President, Institute of Asset Management
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a good reference book for both the student and practitioner in Asset Management. It is a collection of related chapter each written by an expert in the respective field and... Read morePublished on 26 Nov. 2013 by Andy c
I bought this book when I started working on an Asset management project in FM. I was dreading having to read it as I thought it would be quite stuffy and text book like, but it's... Read morePublished on 16 Sept. 2013 by Ms Nicolette Kearey