Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 January 2015
Clearly as good as the late and great J.R.R Tolkien.. I love this fantasy series and can't wait to embark on another of her writings.. It portrays as does The Lord of the Rings series an other world full of dragons/Elderlings, fantastic journeys and wars.. The Skill reminds me of the rings ability to make someone disappear and spy on another but through mind walks. Bonds made and broken, bonds made and kept. I love these stories, they take me from everyday life with its stresses and work and transport me to a different world.. Easily the best books I have read in quite a while..
on 5 August 2017
This is a good read, at times it seemed slow but most of the time it moved along well
The main character is different from most hero types and I came to enjoy his story
Even the end made sense if you had understood what drove him
You do need to read all the books in order
on 17 August 2017
A great finale to the trilogy, although I'd still say it is the weakest of the 3.

A lot of time is spent travelling and covering the same ground and then the end feels slightly rushed.
on 17 August 2017
I loved this series and really wanted the audio book so I could carry on reading while doing my chores etc but I hated the narration
on 3 November 2017
A beautiful edition of a wonderful book. The special collectors edition is a lovely book. Pleased to have it on my book shelf!
on 10 September 2017
Formulaic. I felt the narrative was constantly driven by the needs of this being a trilogy. This trend for writing trilogies seems to dictate plotting and character to an unseemly extent.
I felt almost no emotional engagement with the characters and ceased to care by halfway through the second book. I shall not be reading any further Hobbs.
on 23 July 2017
I've lost count of the number of times that I've reread them, but they never fail to thrill and entertain.
on 19 November 2017
Really enjoyed this series.
on 17 April 2017
Brilliant
on 23 February 2015
What an encapsulating journey of books. Hard to put down or put out of mind. Ending how one least expects. A Must Read for any seeking thrills,Feelings and adventure.