- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360)(2CD)
|Price:||£22.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360)(2CD)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A Revolution in Assassins
The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a master assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
Key Game Features
- A New Master Assassin - As Connor, a Native American assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
- Ignite the Fires of Revolution - Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are America's first highly trained master assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes alongside historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
- Explore a Brave New World - Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- Stunning New Design - Experience the power of Ubisoft-AnvilNext, the new engine designed for Assassin's Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- Conquer the Seas - Take command of your own naval warship and send your enemies to a watery grave.
- Intense Multiplayer - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.
Classic stealth gameplay.
Intense multiplayer action.
Command of your own warship.
Move through the trees.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Enter Connor. An assassin. He may be dull, but his cause is noble. I enjoyed playing as a Native. I really wanted to fight for his cause in this game, more so, than I did in the others. Connor isn't the only thing that's dull in the game, the missions become very repetitive. With that said, I really enjoy the missions (spoiler) you have with his father. Those were really enjoyable!
AC 3 environment is beautiful! The world takes you in right away. If you've played AC before, you know what you're getting. Spoilers, the ending to Desmond's story is very weak.
So I have finished the game and it took me ages as I found the story is boring and lifeless, and I have found that the joy of running around and completing missions has gone! The maps are huge and I have heard many of my friends say they can't be bothered to run around and do the extra bits. The weapon wheel has to much on it, and if you want to signal your horse you have to go into the wheel. This game is boring and lifeless all round when it comes to the story and game play.
But it's 1 saving grace is the programing is cutting edge. The graphics are great and I didn't come across any dissappeaeing walls or rocks which you would find in older games.
Over all the game play is good but the story is terrible!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not only is this one of the best ac games but possibly one of the best games in general. The hole story from a native American tribe to a master assassin is just amazing! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
excellent condition, works fine , cover perfectly preservedPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer