on 1 February 2013
my son got given this for christmas logically he wanted to play game 1 first, he found there was only one disc in the pack which was game 2, when placed in the ps3 he found you could select game 1 from the menu, however this is where the problems started. After clicking game 1 from the menu you are told that this game link has expired and you are taken to the playstation store where you are invited to purchase the game again for £11.99. Contacted UBISOFT techincal support who took the details and I was told someone would get back to me, after 3 days I chased them up, still no solution, after 1 week still no solution after 4 weeks and still no solution and numerous calls to them I contated customer services I was told the fault and the delay is caused by SONY they were waiting for a solution from them. I told them thats not good enough and asked for game 1 to be sent to me on a disc, this was done without quibble and was received very quickly.
on 10 February 2013
Fantastic value for money - both games were around the £40 mark each when new, so to get them both for £14 was brilliant. For those who don't know the series, I think it's a bit like a cross between the Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid series, both of which I'd recommend, in that it has both platforming elements and stealth elements. The storylines aren't exactly what I'd expected but I'm still enjoying them.
on 23 February 2013
I found the first Assassins Creed game a bit repetitive, with every mission being similar as well as other objectives. On the other hand, Assassins Creed 2 had much better graphics, a much better storyline and characters. Also the missions seemed worth my time, as well as the side missions and objectives.
on 3 July 2013
This is great for when you know you will want to follow the storyline all the way through. It saved me a great deal of money, and my sister and her boyfriend for whom I bought this are loving the game.
on 27 August 2013
The first game is repetitive but its fun and the story is not bad.

The second game is absolutely amazing and made me want to keep on playing and get the next games
on 15 September 2013
Who Ever developed 1, 2, and 3, needs a promotion. The game is just great but version 3 tips the scale on every level.
Ubisoft keep up the good work.
on 20 January 2014
I am becoming a bit of a Assassins Creed fan. I am pleased to add this figure to my collection. Great product, packaged well. Thanks
on 19 October 2012
You will not get bored, specially whilst playing AC II! The kind of games that we don't see out much. Recommend!
on 22 December 2013
Great games work perfectly and didn't take long at all to arrive :) Love how they are both one one CD :-D
on 10 April 2014
My kids thank you for this, they love it. no problems until now. no scratches, good price for the game.