- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition (Xbox 360)
- Join or Die... a single call to action which will determine whether you're ready to fight for freedom or give up and die by an unfair oppression.
- Join us and ignite the American Revolution! you'll find an authentic Assassin's medallion, George Washington's diary, and you'll get access to extra content with additional missions, skills, skins....
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Platform: Xbox 360
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Join or Die Edition includes the following:
- Assassin’s Creed III video game
- The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle and leather pouch
- George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- 1 in-game Single Player Mission: Ghost of War - The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- 1 in-game Multiplayer Package: The Sharpshooter package - Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".
The American Colonies, 1775. A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a Master Assassin - and will forever change the destiny of a nation. You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan - becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into full blaze. Your crusade will take you through blood-soaked battlefields to crowded city streets, to perilous wilderness and beyond. You will not only witness history - you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming.
Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
- A NEW MASTER ASSASSIN - As Connor, a Native American Assassin, use your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and eviscerate them with a new arsenal of weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms, and more.
- IGNITE THE FIRES OF REVOLUTION - From Lexington to Bunker Hill, become America’s first highly trained Master Assassin. Bear witness to the real conspiracy behind the American Revolution between the Assassin’s Order and the Templar menace alongside historical icons including George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and many more.
- EXPLORE A BRAVE NEW WORLD - Pursue your enemies through massive environments - from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- STUNNING NEW ENGINE - Introducing Anvil Next, our new engine designed for Assassin’s Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animations, and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- INTENSE MULTIPLAYER - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes designed to deliver the most compelling Assassins multiplayer experience yet.
Top Customer Reviews
You start off in good old England, or London to be precise, as Haytham Kenway and you are to attend a theatre play called the Beggar's Opera (which is a political comedy) in order to assassinate a friend.
You will play as this character for 3 full chapters and they can be some of the most soul destroying, will draining, slow chapters ... and yet they are in a way better than what follows. At the end of the first run though of chapter 3 you will get a trophy and you will understand the title of this review.
When you hit chapter 4 you finally meet Connor - first as a child, then in his teens, and then his twenties (though he does not age well - I thought he'd jumped to 40-something but everyone still refers to him as "boy").
From then on you have to put up with Connor, and Connor makes Desmond look like the most interesting character you've met - until you remember Ezio and then wonder why they couldn't have given Connor a personality. Connor has no emotionality to him at all (most of the time he comes over quite sulky) - whether that was deliberate or just bad voice acting by Noah Watts. Every line is delivered as if the actor was bored. I really did miss Roger Craig Smith's talent.
With animation of any sort you need the characterisation to come through the voice acting in order to make a connection with the characters, and in this case it failed for me.
I love the Assassin's Creed games and I was really looking forward to this one - it was one of the few games of 2012 that I bothered to pre-order - and yet ...Read more ›
Fabulous Game, Excellent Fun, Great Plot Twists, Definitely in the running for Game of the Year.
The game itself was much longer that I first though it was going to be. And the scale of the map is unbelivable. But it welcomes you to come and explore it. The story itself is very good but I found to fall a little flat in places but then it quickly built itself up. The deveolpers have also made desmonds story play a little more exciting.
Another excellent reason why this game is worth the price is also for the sailing missions. Each one lets you captain a large boat and take to the waves Destroying enemy boats in a very fun and addictive manner. With the Join or Die edition you get an extra story for the naval missions. Which may not sound alot you will be glad they are there when you have done the rest.
The online in my opinion is the weakest link of the game. Although it has a few modes and an excellent mode called wolf pack where you work as a team to kill templars, it just has something missing. Which is such a shame but is still ver addictive. You also get a bonus character in the Join or Die. He basically looks like a Clint Eastwood. Back to the main game, in Join or Die you get an exclusive war club.Read more ›
-The medalion is very good quality and I loved it, so I recomend it to any collector or follower of this serie.
-The book is nicely made, with some great ilustrations ,but i found annoying that some pages are made to be stuck together and you have to open them (that isn't fun).
-The box is very nice.
-The exclusive content is always nice to have, you don't get much, but it's always nice to own.
About the game:
Overall the game is great, the storyline is fantastic and very emotional.But the ending is... to not spoil anything , diferent from what I expected but similar tu other assassins creed titles.
The graphic are good, but there are lots of glitches, but you won't be disturbed that much from them because they don't afect the gameplay.
The combat in the game has improved, but i find annoying that when you attack a group of soldiers it is hard to become anonimous again, because more and more soldiers come.
The multioplayer is very similar to the old ones, but has improved a bit.
I'd give this game a 4.5 but in amazon i can't so i'll give it a 5 star rating because it was a good buy.
I recomend everyone to buy this game,because you will enjoy it , and if you love of assasins creed ,go and buy the join and die edition .