- Discover the latest games, accessories, and information on Desmond Miles and the Templars in our Assassin's Creed Store.
Assassin's Creed 3 Classics (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Xbox 360
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
A Revolution in Assassins
The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a master assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
Key Game Features
- A New Master Assassin - As Connor, a Native American assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
- Ignite the Fires of Revolution - Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are America's first highly trained master assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes alongside historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
- Explore a Brave New World - Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- Stunning New Design - Experience the power of Ubisoft-AnvilNext, the new engine designed for Assassin's Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- Conquer the Seas - Take command of your own naval warship and send your enemies to a watery grave.
- Intense Multiplayer - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.
Classic stealth gameplay.
Intense multiplayer action.
Command of your own warship.
Move through the trees.
Top Customer Reviews
New character, new location and new skills walking through rich, populated towns to dense forest and woodland covered in snow and plenty of green grass. Free running through the tree-tops never felt so good.
The storyline is very immersive and tugs on the heart strings at certain points. The Assassins Creed series never fails to impress.
The main protagonist is forgettable at best, most of the missions offer little to no freedom and there's no reason to push you for the end other than just getting over it for series plot purposes. But not all are bad news, the Frontier is a wonderful place to lose yourself in and the historical setting and the side activities are very appealing, to the point that they largely overshadow the plot of the game himself.
If you don't care for the story and just want some action and adventure, then this might be a nice game for you, however there are also plenty of better options available. If you're a fan from the series, tone down your expectations and push through for it will still be nice to understands the story arc of the series.
Adventure travel amnd historical facts re buildings etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While Connor is one of the most boring heroes in this series, this game itself is fantastically fun.Published 17 days ago by M. S. Skjote
Bought for my partner, no complaints received! Good game, good graphics, no complaints!!Published 10 months ago by Olivia