Assassin's Creed 3 (PC DVD)
|Price:||£11.82 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard Edition
A Revolution in Assassins
The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a master assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
Key Game Features
- A New Master Assassin - As Connor, a Native American assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
- Ignite the Fires of Revolution - Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are America's first highly trained master assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes alongside historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
- Explore a Brave New World - Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- Stunning New Design - Experience the power of Ubisoft-AnvilNext, the new engine designed for Assassin's Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- Conquer the Seas - Take command of your own naval warship and send your enemies to a watery grave.
- Intense Multiplayer - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.
Classic stealth gameplay.
Intense multiplayer action.
Command of your own warship.
Move through the trees.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, the problem of cutscenes for everything just became ludicrous. Throughout the game, I've gotten so frustrated at the excessive amount of cutscenes in the game - step into a bar, cutscene, walk upstairs, cutscene, step out of bar, cutscene, run 50 yards to mission marker, cutscene - but towards the end of the game, this becomes even worse. There's a certain mission where you have to infiltrate a fort - brilliant I thought! The sort of stuff that AC2 and its sequels excelled at - finally some good sneaking. WRONG! All removed in a cutscene - one moment, I'm standing at the tunnel entrance, next moment, cutscene, then I'm in the fort! I mean - why have a game at all - why not just have a movie that we can all watch?
And then the final straw - the ending...OMG! Ubisoft, you had years to come up with a dramatic finish to the whole 'world will end' bit of Assassins Creed, and that's the best you can come up with? I know people complained about the end of Mass Effect 3, but compared to this, that ending is a work of sheer genius!
Other things which I think this game suffers from - it tries to be all things to all men, and thus never satisfies anyone. Yes, you can wander around the woods hunting and skinning animals - but why bother? Sure, you can sell the stuff you hunt and get money for it, but you never need to spend money in the game at all, so what use is that to you? Yes - the frontier is a massive open world, but none of the missions are in the frontier, so you don't need to explore it at all - it's just there...Read more ›
BUT, there is a problem with slow FPS (frames per second) at times. I've searched, and it's quite common. Some have it worse than others. For some reason my multiplayer has PS3 settings. When watching a cut-scene the sound could last a minute, but the picture would carry on for about 2 minutes. My computer has what the game said it would need. At the best times I get around 20 - 25, but some times I only get 5 - 10. I've checked, and apparently people are getting the same performance with AC4. At first I thought Ubisoft was going to fix it, but that doesn't look as if it's going to happen by now.
Overall I like the game. The only glitch is the slow FPS. But i think the gameplay is worth it. You might as well get AC4 (on ps3/4 or on x box if you have it), there's more chance of Ubisoft fixing the newer game on pc.
Downsides: Well, it's storyline seems a bit rushed and unknown. Connor was born into a tribe and now he wants to get revenge on the templars for what they did to his family (just seems boring). Also, what many of us will expect with a new engine is bugs (it has them but they're not that noticeable). For instance, when climbing a building and getting onto the slanted room you can sometimes randomly run on thin air and then just drops down slightly. It's also noticeable in fighting scenarios where you'll attack an enemy and it will go to the killing mechanic and you'll get pushed out of this, however, the enemy is still getting sliced to death from nowhere, where he then hits the ground with blood foaming at his mouth.
Overall: This game is excellent, the multiplayer is addictive, as is the game overall, pick it up, play it and enjoy because this is probably the best thing you'll get this christmas.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved and enjoy it very much. a very nice and amazing game.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very enjoyable with great graphic, even now in 2015. Not sure why some people gave this game poor reviews as I thought the story line was quite engaging and the game play and... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Frank