Asplenium Scolopendrium or Hart's Tongue Fern
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Please remember plants are living and the appearance of the plants will change with the seasons.
- During the winter some plants loose the leaves, some die back to the soil, some will look happy and some will look terrible.
- Don't panic this is normal and your plant will look great during the growing season. Our plants are grown outside to give the hardiest plants possible.
- Our plants are usually supplied in a 2/3litre sized pot.
- Not sure what to expect? Ask us if you are unsure.
A. scolopendrium is an evergreen fern forming a rosette of arching, rich green, fronds, with undulating margins. Spores are borne underneath the fronds in stripes across the leaf.
Asplenium scolopendrium is: Evergreen
Flower: Insignificant or absent in All seasons
Foliage: Dark-green in All seasons
Habit: Arching, Clump-forming, Spreading
Awards: RHS AGM (Award of Garden Merit)