Customer reviews

on 18 March 2015
A bit more helpful for older children. My son is 6 and it's a bit too old for him yet
on 11 February 2015
Some really good ideas in this book. Have used it lots at school for kids with AS and even those without AS. One girl in my class has the anxiety page on her desk to help her when she panics. Activities can be easily adapted for each child.
on 2 April 2013
A must buy for all parents of ASD/HFA children. Full of useful tools that the children can easily use and can be cut out so no need to recreate or photocopy unless you want too. I have brought a number of books for research and support for my 10 year old girl with HFA and this is by far the best.
on 22 May 2015
This is for my son who has just been diagnosed with aspergers, he hasn't done any of the activities yet but has had a look through and knows it's there when he wants to use it.
on 8 May 2015
Lots of very useful ideas in easy to understand langauage making it a good book to share with older children/teens.
on 21 January 2018
Ok
on 15 February 2016
Really handy book, I think my son is a little young for a lot of the stuff but its handy to have in our collection!
on 1 June 2016
good info
on 16 November 2013
I shared this with a parent who also has Aspergers and she loved it. She used it right away with her child. Great tool informative and with great ideas.
on 4 July 2014
Brilliant book, which I am using in my work in schools.