Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 April 2015
This is an excellent book. There is a lot of information in it and is very helpful. He does ramble on a bit but having recently trapped a nerve in my back I found that this book assisted in me finding the right path. Suitable for both the amateur and the professional
on 3 September 2013
I'm not sure how to review this book. One of the best practitioners of Homeopathy. Gives us an insight into musculo-skeletal problems. I am looking for different answers to a long running problem. This book is useful!
on 29 September 2014
Anyone interested in Homoeopathy would find this book valuable. Whilst informal there is some very interesting feed back from the audience present, together with Ian's experience and comments. A book to be recommended.
on 4 September 2009
I loved this book - it was like sitting in a very informative seminar and has given me lots of inspiration in my prescribing!
on 13 August 2014
Excellent book
on 24 January 2016
so very helpful as it is in dialogue form and easy to understand.
So many gems in there.
on 15 December 2015
Excellent, perfect background reading. www.homeopathy-heals.com
on 8 May 2015
The best book that I heve read on its subject.
on 27 March 2015