Customer reviews

on 30 June 2017
On Size:
Most people have worn a pair of Adidas at some point, so they should provide the best comparison for size. For me the best fit in Adidas is 8.5 to 9 UK, depending on the model. I ordered my Tigers in a size 9, but when they arrived they were very lose, both in width and length, I'd equate them to Adidas size 10+. I returned them and reordered another pair in size 8 UK. The 8s were a near perfect fit, both in width and length so I'd advise potential buyers to consider dropping a size when ordering.

Opinion:
Once I'd got the right size they proved to be very comfy and light to wear. With their thin sole I would not recommend wearing them as a long distance running shoe, but as an everyday wear, they are great. As for style, they are classic. Lot of people reference them to the Kill Bill movie, but I first saw Bruce Lee wearing a pair in Game of Death - way cooler- and have wanted a pair ever since.
on 10 June 2015
Both pairs I received made a loud un-sticking sound when walking, on closer inspection the glue bond between the inner sole and the base of the shoe seemed to be the culprit.

I have owned many great pairs of Mexico 66's so I really hope this is an isolated issue as the craftsmanship of these is normally excellent.
on 17 July 2015
Love me my Bride's trainers from Kill Bill Volume 1, which is where (like most people) I first saw them. These were a replacement pair for the ones I lost moving house. Amazon delivered when eBay let me down.
Comfortable and cool. Great for driving an going to the gym.
on 12 April 2017
These are great for style and comfort. The soul is arched and incredible comfortable to walk on. Excellent design and the closest I could find to THOSE shoes 👌
on 12 June 2017
Great trainer - found them rooomy but thought a size down could pinch. Great for summer and the Game!
on 15 February 2017
Loved these.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2015
Great trainers, really comfy when worn in, they do get dirty quickly due to the suede fronts however.
on 6 August 2015
Quality as usual by Asics. A good price and Looks really good with jeans.
on 14 November 2014
good - though may have preferred to have tried them on in a shop (sizes are slightly different than expected)
on 27 February 2016
Perfect, quick delivery great fit

See one answered question