on 7 November 2013
For years I've bought expensive leather tennis shoes only to find the soles last for a season or so, whereas the uppers stay almost as new. Decided to try these 'plastic' ones and although I've only worn them around the house, they do feel very comfortable and look great.
on 10 January 2014
I thought I was ordering ladies tennis shoes (because that's what I entered). However, I now have a pair of boats on my feet as it was too much bother and cost to send them back.

They seem okay and I have worn them once (and they might even fit you if you are a man) but I have tripped on a carpet court 3 times because they kept "sticking" to the floor.

The sale price of £26 was good though.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 March 2014
I recently picked up playing badminton again seriously and was using my running shoes, then standard trainers before I thought I'd invest in a proper pair of shoes. I play quite energetically with friends and the first thing I noticed was how well these shoes cusioned against shocks/impact when quickly changing direction they were noticably better than I thought they would be. They are a lot better than anything else I tried using and also they are really comfortable. I was really impressed and feel they give excellent protection. They are also very comfortable - even when I was breaking them in walking for a bit. I can't really think of any bad points so far and I've been using them for a few months now.
In my opinion well worth investing in if you are intending on playing badminton.
on 10 February 2014
very swift delivery of the goods. Have worn them a couple of times now and they are comfortable enough and seem to give good support. Would certainly recommend both goods and supplier.
on 28 March 2014
Excellent tennis shoe, Great cushion sole and excellent grip on the all weather surface on which I play which gives you confidence with your footing.
on 17 November 2013
Awesome. Great grip, very comfortable, smart looking, tough upper for playing badminton doubles/singles. I play daily and what a bargain at £20!!
on 9 January 2014
My husband liked them very much, soft, comfortable, perfect for a walk. Size 9 is more 44 than 43, next time we will buy size 8,5 for size 43.
on 13 March 2013
Best tennis shoe on the market but you need to get an extra 0.5 size. so i take a size 10.0 uk and for these i need 10.5 uk
on 16 December 2012
The design is beeter than i hoped. I played tennis wearing this and it was a big surpise 4 me.
on 31 January 2015
A great shoe. Really comfortable and came in no time. would definitely purchase again. A+