ASICS GEL-KAYANO 20 Running Shoes - 10
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ** NEW ** FluidRideTM Midsole - Features a two-layer construction that blends luxurious lightweight cushioning and a responsive bouncy underfoot comfort.
- ** NEW ** FluidFitTM Upper Construction - Features 4-way stretch mesh and stretch reinforcements throughout the entire quarter panel on both medial and lateral sides, providing a personalized fit and improved breathability for unmatched upper comfort.
- I.G.S - ASICS Design Philosophy employs linked components that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off for improved running efficiency and an improved ride underfoot.
- Full-length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic - This trusstic system integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity for a more consistent and directional ride underfoot.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The shoe that's been helping runners improve for twenty years just keeps getting better. Featuring many innovative technologies such as the FluidRide and FluidFit, the GEL-KAYANO 20 now gets you closer to a new personal best with every step. The GEL-KAYANO® 20 stays true to its successful reputation between runners, improving upon its famous ride with technically advanced features that consist of the new innovative technologies that will take your running to another level. Such as Fluid Ride, a 2-layered midsole construction featuring a combination of both SpEVA and Solyte, providing unprecedented underfoot comfort and a plush ride. A new upper construction (FluidFitTM) offers a personalised fit, immense breathability and unmatched comfort to help you get on your way. The new updates include: New FluidRideTM midsole features a two-layer construction that blends luxurious lightweight cushioning and a responsive bouncy underfoot comfort. New FluidFitTM upper construction that provides a personalised fit and improved breathability for unmatched upper comfort.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's hard to put my finger on it but I couldn't get on with these, they just didn't feel like the Kayano's I have come to love and know, almost like a £50 pair of trainers (which there is nothing wrong with...but when you spend £100 +). I will say one thing though, normally Asics get ruined really quickly...these are still 100% intact, or may be I just need to get off my bum and run some more.
I wouldn't recommend these for retail price but if you can get them for around £60 then they would be worth it.
You get what you pay for and these are true to the rule!
Love the colour too.