Customer reviews

Asics Gel Dedicate 2 Womens White/Magenta/Peacock Blue Tennis Shoe E156Y 0121 6.5 UK
Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: White/Magenta/Peacock Blue|Change
Price:£60.66+ £10.00 shipping

on 17 April 2014
These shoes are well made and robust yet extremely light. Very comfortable and just what you would expect from the Asics brand.
on 27 April 2013
These shoes which are the size I ordered based on another pair of ASics shoes I have already, came up a little small and I got a blister on one side. I am hoping that they will stretch so I am persevering.
One person found this helpful
on 11 February 2013
This is the second pair of Asics Gel Dedicate 2 I have bought. The style suits me as I have very narrow feet and they seem perfect for me. I play on synthetic and hard courts and found the soles wore much more quickly than the uppers. They are not an expensive shoe so I feel they are good value for money.
One person found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
Great shoes. Came in quicker than expected!
on 9 May 2014
I used these trainer for tennis on hard courts and used them for road training for a Marathon walk and even used them for the 26.2 miles walk with only a couple of little blisters and they are still going strong will be replacing them with another Asics gel it I can get them.
on 2 May 2013
This is the second pair of these shoes I ordered as I loved the first pair. They are as good as the first pair which were the peacock blue colour, but although I ordered exactly the same size they were a slightly tighter fit.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2014
The wife loves them, she said they are so comfortable she walks runs and just loves them , and a very good price
on 11 November 2013
Comfortable and not bad for the price, but get at least a half size bigger as suggested by other reviewers.
on 14 January 2014
I have worn a variety of asics gel tennis shoes over the years, these did not disappoint, they are a great colour combination, and very comfortable, although I took the advice of previous reviewers and went up a half size. Great price and excellent delivery time