on 4 June 2015
this bag !!!!

it's nearly a five a little more in the way of a secure fastening and it would be a clear five looks good feels good and easily carries a kindle a tablet and three or four A4 200 page pads with no problems
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 September 2014
Material is very thin leather sewn onto cloth. Overall the bag looks ok but there is doubt about durability. Expected heavier leather.
on 30 November 2012
I am not happy with this bag. First of all the brown color is not brown at all, but some dark gray. Then, more than worn out it looks cheap. The leather seems more like textile fabric and the velcro closing of the flap over is actually scratching the leather and is leaving unaesthetic marks on it. Moreover i worn it when i was wearing navy blue jeans and the bag's leather took the color from the trousers and now i can't wear this bag with some light colored clothing. The good part of it is that it is roomy and has many pockets.
on 17 July 2011
I purchased this product as a work bag to carry size A4 files & folders, my diary and all manners of paperwork. It has many smaller, yet handy pockets and compartments for busness cards, pens, mobile, tissues and other objects. It's gorgeous, although much lighter than the picture suggests. Velcro fastners are themed in this bag although there are several zips. It has a suede feel and appears worn, but I understand that is normal for top grain natural leather products. Be aware, though that if your not expecting a bag that appears slightly distressed, this bag may not be for you.
on 30 May 2013
Looks pretty good...thats why i bought it.
Quality?...quite poor, both cheaply and badly made. If i had known it was such poor quality i certainly would not have bought it - doubt it'll last a year.
In hindsight, should've just gone to TK Max and tried before i buyed, s'pose we ll make mistakes but this is a relatvely expensive bag, the quality should at least match that.
It's really about £15-£20's worth..no more
on 23 July 2012
I bought this bag for my partner, and The lining started to go very quickly and disintegrated until it was unusable. We had it repaired and The bag itself seems to be wearing well, but as It was not possible to properly replace the lining, its days are numbered. Disappointing when the bag looks so good and is not cheap.
on 28 March 2016
The size is fine. It helps to read the dimensions, I find. But looks a little too ersatz to stay. So it's going to the Oxfam shop. I've ordered a slightly bigger one - different brand, with a handy hole to put shoes in - a http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B013UTGHOK/ref=s9_hps_bw_g198_i7, if it bothers you.

It's just I didn't like the feel of it - like the love-child of oilcloth and canvas. And oilcloth's so declassé.
on 9 January 2014
This is very nice looking bag but the leather isn't strong enough to carry a laptop. The strap burst after a week or so of carrying one macbook and a diary. Not worth £30.
on 6 December 2014
I bought this bag less than one year ago from the same seller but on Ebay, and now I feel like I should through it in the bin. Very poor quality.
on 31 July 2012
I had read all the other reviews and finally settled on this bag in brown. I was expecting a 'leather' bag, that is, in the traditional sense. It is made of leather but actual looks more like brushed and quite old suede. It reminds me more of old sheepskin boots, but actually looks really cool. It's well made, and the lining makes it appear expensive. Well placed practical compartments, and zips that glide nicely. One of the things that swayed me as I had been looking at all the Visconti alternatives was the weight. It's light when empty compared to the Visconti bags so I didn't want something pulling down my shoulder once I had put things in it. Its actually less than half the weight. The strap is about the right width for the look of the bag, and sturdy, although I shouldn't imagine you could get away with putting a lot of heavy files in it. It fits my iPad beautifully along with other bits and pieces, but not much more.
Overall, it looks trendy and expensive in an old worn kind of way, and I have to mention the lining again as it really makes the bag. Really nice all rounder which I imagine will last. Definitely unisex too.