- Actors: Bruce Campbell, Ray Santiago, Dana DeLorenzo, Lucy Lawless, Michelle Hurd
- Writers: Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 2
- Studio: FOX
- DVD Release Date: 23 Oct. 2017
- Run Time: 276.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- ASIN: B072NF3K66
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,248 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Ash Vs Evil Dead: The Complete Second Season
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Oct 23, 2017)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Season 2: Dedicated Deadite eradicator Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell) roars back to the centre of the action when Ash vs. Evil Dead returns for a second season of bone-crunching, monster-hunting, chainsaw-wielding fun. Summoned back to his hometown, Ash, along with Pablo (Ray Santiago) and Kelly (Dana DeLorenzo), forms an unlikely alliance with Ruby (Lucy Lawless) in order to face off against sinister forces. But the homecoming is anything but comfy as Ash winds up in an asylum, Pablo goes missing and the Necronomicon presents more evil possibilities than ever.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the other characters story arc, it's a hit or miss, this season has given us a fully realized Ash, who was both hilarious and valiant, while also fleshing out his character more with a great "town boogeyman" backstory. It would have been nice to see Kelly's arc land somewhere more significant, but overall this was a raunchy, gloppy good time filled with grit and guts.
What are you waiting for you primitive screwheads buy the Season 1 + 2 Blurays & support Season 4 (Season 3 is already made & airing Feb 2018).
So, clearly, it must be a manufacturer issue. It starts up the disk, plays the logo with "Groovy" and just stops. Couldn't do anything to sort it with my Ultra HD Blu-ray player yet, oddly, when I tried playing it on my PS4 Pro it worked. So, unless you happen to have a PS4 to play it on then I wouldn't recommend purchasing it. (Even saying that I seen specific threads dedicated to it not playing on their PS4 so that might not even be a solution...)