Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.99 UK delivery
Asbach Original Uralt Old Brandy 70 cl
|Price:||£25.45 (£3.64 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- The finest grapes from the best wine-growing areas guarantee the outstanding quality of the low wines. Nearly all the grapes are grown in the Charente area of France and form the basis of the superb bouquet and unique taste of Asbach.
- Cooper stills are used to distil the wines twice in accordance with tradition and with special care. A "raw spirit" is created in a first sgate and is perfected to produce a "fine spirit" in the second stage of distillation. The elaborate distillation process "on yeast" ensures the high quality of the distillates.
- The Asbach casks are traditionally made of finest Limousin oak without the use of nails or glue. The casks are all small, they can only hold around 300 litres each, and support the natural interaction between wood and distillate.
- The distillates mature for a minimum of 24 to 46 months in casks of Limousin oak. This period is considerably longer than is required by law. The distillates slected for the finest Asbach qualities are, however, stored for a substantially longer period.
- 2015 Silver Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- The Uralt Edition has recently been relaunched as the Asbach 3 Year Old and is the same product
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Asbach original the spirit of wine ennobled by the secret Asbach maturing and refining process.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift but arrived on time and was exactly as expected.Published 9 days ago by Mrs. Susan E Jackson
Bought as a gift, recipient was overjoyed to receive this,
she loves this Brandy but finds it hard to get.
Husband loves it.. Who knew Germany produced such good brandy.... Have always had French in pastPublished 5 months ago by CAROL CROUCH
i used to drink this brandy when I lived in Germany and it isn't easy to buy. i was delighted to find it on amazon at such a reasonable price.Published 7 months ago by annemarie baxter418