- Also check our best rated Motherboard reviews
AsRock Z170 Pro4S Skylake ATX Motherboard
|Price:||£98.65 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.21 (7%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ASRock Z170 PRO4S, Intel Z170, S 1151, DDR4, SATAe, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), 2-Way CrossFire, Intel Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, ATX
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151).; Digi Power, 10 Power Phase Design.; Supports DDR4 3866+(OC) memory modules.; 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1.; AMD Quad CrossFireX, CrossFireX.
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, HDMI.; 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps.; 2 SATA Express, 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3).; 8 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 6 Rear).; Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
High Density Glass Fabric PCB;What you've never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you'd like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn't melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.;2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots PCIe Gen3 x16 slots that are fully compatible with standard graphics cards and other add-on cards.;10 Power Phase Design;The power phase design offers smooth power delivery to the CPU, unmatched overclocking capabilities, lower temperature for advanced gamers, and reinforced system stability for taking on all sorts of arduous computing tasks.;Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3);The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.;UEFI EZ Mode;EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system's current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.;Intel LAN;Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!;Digi Power;Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.;Supports DDR4 3866+ (OC);Supports the latest DDR4 memory modules and most extreme memory performance!
Note: Use one single memory module to start the motherboard. Once it is running, refresh its BIOS, after this you can add memory modules.
1 x Z170 PRO4S
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Once installed and running, it works well. My only gripe was that the instructions covering the board connections could be a lot better. For example, there are two different power inputs (different plug types) on the board and the instructions don't tell you if they are both needed or mutually exclusive (I discovered it was the former by trial and error). Similarly, the use of data connections for USB ports is unclear.
Thankfully, the connection designs means that you can't go too far wrong but you do need to carefully read and re-read the connection instructions and then make some educated guesses and, in my case, conduct a little trial and error.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?