- Paperback: 147 pages
- Publisher: Hohm Press (15 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1890772623
- ISBN-13: 978-1890772628
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 1 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 452,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
As One Is: To Free the Mind from All Conditioning Paperback – 15 Jun 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The theme, if you could narrow it down, is "To free the mind from all conditioning" and to "Dare to understand the unexplored assumptions that govern your life". Whilst K avoids the use of jargon as always, this collection of talks is especially straightforward and so the message is direct and powerful.
"When the mind is free from all conditioning, then you will find that there comes the creativity of reality, or God..."
"Everywhere the society is conditioning the individual, and this conditioning takes the form of self-improvement, which is really the perpetuation of the 'me', the ego..."
"Cultures create religions but not the religious man. The religious man comes into being only when the mind rejects culture...and is therefore free to find out what is true."