on 20 March 2017
Wonderful book, requires some commitment but worth it.
on 13 August 2015
Both I and my daughter are artists and have found this lovely book so applicable and so inspiring. Our copy is written on, thumbed and fairly dog- eared from all the use, but remains a treasured source of possibility when inspiration is at a low point.
on 25 March 2017
Very useful for artist's block and keeping focused.
on 18 April 2014
I worked through this at a time when I was grief stricken and had lost all my creativeness. It was a brilliant help to me. When my daughter was widowed I bought it for her. Maybe I need to work through it again sometime as I seem to have stopped creating again. A most enjoyable experience.
on 17 July 2017
I had this book many moons ago - it's really good .... Couldn't find it so ordered another one
on 9 July 2017
I bought the book years ago- I was living in Spain and frustrated. It got me painting again. Id lent it to someone who failed to return it. I must like it as I've purchased it twice.
on 1 August 2017
Why did I not find this sooner. A must for any writer, creative , aspiring, blocked for just seeking something creative with a difference
on 4 January 2015
I got this book on a bit of a whim and would recommend highly to anyone who is struggling with or working on fufilling their creative potential. I was looking for something to revive my passion and to direct and help me back onto my creative journey. The tasks have helped me address specific blocks in ways I didn't expect and I am so glad I took the risk and bought this book. Massively inspirational and practical.
on 6 November 2015
A gentle course to nourish and unravel your inner artist - necessary reading for all those pursuing a creative discipline
on 3 June 2017
Came as a recommended read i am not sure i got much out of it