Customer reviews

on 2 August 2017
The absolute best I've had. Top quality!
on 21 July 2014
This book helped me throughout my studies at University - it contains a wealth of information and if used well it will help you excel in your studies. Not just for the student, if you're passionate about the Music Industries then this will assist you in your journey to find out more!
on 15 February 2017
Very good read for my bf who has started managing artists, he's finding this very helpful.
on 26 January 2013
I had no experience in the music business, but a lot more in event arranging. As an expeience organizer, but an beginner in the music industri working with a young country and western band I have to say I am impressed. I have had a lot of use of this book although I live in Sweden and the book probably is written more for a native English speaking audience.. ;-)
One person found this helpful
on 29 November 2015
Love this book very helpful and a lot of info!
on 19 May 2015
son very pleased
on 2 November 2015
Excellent MUST read for anyone considering or already in the music industry. I buy every edition just to make sure I'm on target.
Very very very helpful!