on 12 March 2014
Yes, it is different of course. I was expecting a different recipe for making vegan cheeses and this is the book. The big difference is the culture. The book is based on this, which make the cheese gain a consistency and flavor which reminds you of real cheese.
I have made the Cashew cheese with quinoa culture and it tastes just like Ricotta cheese. It is not suppose to be what she intended with the recipe, but it works for me, because i was missing Ricotta. Just try for yourself, it is a great pile of knowledge.
on 7 October 2013
I love this book. Have only made a few of the cheeses but I am a big big fan. Easy to do and the results are great substitutes for cheese.
on 18 September 2017
I like it but have fallen at the first post as although I've followed the recipe for Rejuvelac as suggested it hasn't worked for me, Still, reluctant to blame the book for this so I'll try again, Other than it's an interesting read and I'm intrigued by the idea of creating artisan vegan cheese
on 13 June 2014
If you like your cheese whether you are Vegan or not, then try the recipes and be amazed!
A must buy for Vegans.
on 6 August 2017
Good receipes
on 27 March 2015
I found this book extremely interesting and stimulating, I recommend it also to non-vegan people.
on 21 July 2017
Easy to follow. Good explanations and very tasteful "cheeses ".
on 16 October 2015
One of the best alternative healthy cheese books on the market. Ditch the dairy and live compassionately without the threat of heart disease I did and it works!
on 18 July 2017
Good book as such but some ingredients are too unhealthy to use, i.e.. Kappa Carageenan
on 2 March 2017