on 23 March 2016
Great laugh with this, worn by 6 year old, 10 year old and 40 year old - amazingly fits all when inflated.

Be aware though, it has a little fan inside which has to be constantly running. As soon as you turn it off or batteries run out it deflates.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 9 December 2015
Product was fantastic and we ordered 2 of them. Both performed well and the suits lasted the duration of an evening party including quite a bit of dancing! I'm sure they have another party in them too.

With regards to size, I'm 6'2" and could fit into the suit but it is tight. I did the zipper up at the back but the velcro bit I left undone but this didn't affect the performance of the suit. My wife is 5'1" and the suit fit her well.

If you want to be a fat ballerina for the night, I doubt you'll find a better suit. Just remember the spare batteries if you want to stay fat for more than a couple of houra! We left off the securing screw on the battery compartment so that we could swap out the batteries.
on 14 April 2017
Absolutely fantastic item, bought ''tis for my Wife as a New Year party, did not disappoint!! Funny funny funny!!!
I wore the Scottish Piper one at the same party, halfway through the night we swapped over!! Superb buy. You won't be disappointed eithe.
on 4 January 2018
suit arrived quickly in time for a new years eve party and is good value for money. we fitted four new aa batteries which kept the suit inflated for over 5 hours. all our friends now want to borrow it.
on 9 December 2015
The suit is to it's expections. One size fits all, looks exactly as pictured and even comes with the crown!
It blows up with the batter powered motor in seconds and doesn't go down unless you turn the motor off.

The quality is excellent and price is fantastic. Exactly what was needed for the fancy dress party.
on 13 December 2017
One very satisfied customer! I placed my order on a Thursday, with delivery given as the following Monday. The parcel arrived early on Saturday morning. The suit was better quality than I expected, inflated really quickly, and I am looking forward to the family's reaction on Christmas morning!
on 2 January 2014
bought this a while ago to wear new years eve. what can i say i won the fancy dress comp and gave everybody a good laugh. bit tricky going to the loo but that caused a big laugh as well. it stood up to bumps and bangs fine and my duracell batteries keep it inflated for hours. had to deflate my self to sit down comfotably. could sit down with it inflated but the boobs ended up higher than my head which was hilarious. my wife was in stitches all night
on 26 May 2016
Brilliant product, one size fits all. Inflates within 30 seconds. I used this for a fancy dress day for my last day at school. It was very popular and was a good laugh. You have to leave the pump running at all times which means that it is quite loud but that is understandable. Overall, great purchase and well worth the money.
review imagereview image
on 24 May 2016
Delivered in super speedy time, does exactly what it says, beautiful inflatable ballerina costume with matching crown, my son has test driven the costume ahead of school charity fund raiser, he is really pleased, it is impressive on and stays inflated very well even when moving and running about.
on 22 June 2016
Very impressed with the product, as others mentioned in a hot climate the little fan actually kept the wearer nice and cool!

Just a heads up, the battery pack needs a very small screwdriver to open the battery pack so if this is for a stag do like ours was, you need to pack a screwdriver in your case or do like we did and just left the screw out of the box, the battery cover is still held in place with a strong clip so the screw is not needed at all. At a guess this is for safety to stop a child eating the battery.