- Paperback: 278 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (5 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491921560
- ISBN-13: 978-1491921562
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 166,292 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience Paperback – 5 Oct 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tom Greever helps companies and organizations design better websites and apps. He is the UX Director at Bitovi, a front-end design and development consulting company, and has worked with both small startups and large corporations across many different industries. You can hire him to design your app, train your team, or speak at your next event. He lives in Illinois with his wife and five kids. He is probably cleaning up the house right now.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications