Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 August 2013
I read this shortly after the first Artemus Fowl book and although it isn't as instantly grabbing as the first one, Which I felt grabbed you and sucked you into the story right away, it is excellent. This book is a little slower paced than the first one but it gets going and when it does its just as good! I really enjoyed this finished it in two days because I just couldn't put it down.

Excellent read!
on 28 September 2014
Not as good as the first three books (I wonder if there was intent to end as a trilogy). It was still enjoyable, and sets up the series to move in a new direction. This book brings in a lot of change and that is bound to be a little awkward. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series to see where it goes next.
on 20 November 2017
Great trade, trader and happy to do it again. Will be looking to buy from this trader\s again.
on 14 December 2017
My 11 year old son loves these books. He is reading the whole series.
on 20 January 2017
Not much to review. It is a good quality product and the content is up to everyone to judge.
on 7 August 2016
The gang's all back, time to Wight each other's wrongs and work together. LEP to get their world and Artemis to get his Father
on 3 September 2017
All of the Artemis Fowl stories are wonderful
on 21 October 2017
Love this series and my 10 year old grandson loves it too.
on 1 October 2013
Loved the first novel in the series, but am rather disappointed by the second. Wading through the dense descriptions of fairy warfare (machinery/weapons/tactical manoeuvres) became a tad tedious for me - I wanted more of the plot to be driven by the brilliant character of Artemis. Readable, but won't buy the next in the series now.
on 18 November 2017
My son loves these books.