on 12 August 2010
I love the Artemis Fowl Series. I have been reading them since the beginning and loved every book. The characters, although some are fantasy, seem very real, the whole world that Eoin creates is totally believeable and the characters are convincing and well established.
Every book has a good story plot, I have loved all of them and each is uniquely intriguing. The main character, Artemis himself, is a teenage mastermind, he could quite easily rule the world. As the series begins, he is in to criminalism and there are interesting twists on this, as the series continues he experiences many things that change some of his ways / mind and he appears to want to change for the better.
The way that the stories are written means that they are interesting and keep you enthralled. I would recommend them to children and teenagers alike, even adults. They are well done, an awesome series and I keep wanting more...5*s
on 26 August 2009
These books are brilliant.
I don't want to compare it to Harry Potter, beacuse I touroughly enjoy Harry Potter aswell.
It's something completely different...
a great read!
on 27 September 2010
all the books in a box ok cover are as thick as buying singularly but the words are the same - my son is very happy got one for xmas cost £6.99 form wh smiths and teh box set was only 16.00 and that included delivery great gift for my son and get him away from the ds
on 10 August 2014
I love these books!!  Great story writing. Pure imagination brought to life. Memorable characters with wonderful personalities.
on 30 March 2009
I really do not know why film makers have not picked up this collection of stories. My son and I think these books are ten times better then the rather boring crappy Harry Potter books that people have gone so mad on.(god only knows why). Artemis Fowl is a much more exciting and believable character and we absolutely love these books. We would love to see these transformed onto the big screen. More please Eoin, and soon.
on 28 September 2014