- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Art of Unit Testing: with examples in C# Paperback – 7 Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Roy Osherove consults and trains teams worldwide on the gentle art of unit testing and test-driven development, and trains team leaders how to lead better at 5whys.com. He tweets at @RoyOsherove and has many videos about unit testing at ArtOfUnitTesting.com. His testing blog is at http://osherove.com/blog.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway as I said it doesn't really detract from the book in a meaningful way, if you want to learn unit testing then I'd still recommend it, it's just an annoyance I wanted to air.
In summary a good book but sadly not a gold mine of information.