- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users Paperback – 4 Dec 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Absolutely a must read for any marketer (Inc.)
About the Author
Guy Kawasaki is the author of twelve books, including Enchantment and Reality Check. He was previously the chief evangelist of Apple, where he worked on the original Macintosh team during the 1980s, and later became a venture capitalist and startup founder. He has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Customers who bought this item also bought
51 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some good and interesting points highlighted throughout the book that I didn't know. Lots of fluff though that most people probably know already, and you have to read this to find the real gems of information.
I managed to read the book in around 3 hours.
I am very annoyed for having purchased this book.