The Art of Peaceful Teaching in the Primary School: Improving Behaviour and Preserving Motivation Paperback – 1 Jan 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michelle MacGrath has wide experience in primary and secondary schools and offering cross-phase support to pupils with specific learning and behaviour difficulties. She runs workshops for groups and organisations encountering disruptive behaviour as a block to educational achievement.
Top Customer Reviews
If you only buy one book during your training, this should be it!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies