- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Art of Hypnosis Paperback – 30 May 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
He teaches readers and students not only the techniques of hypnosis, but how to perform those techniques with empathy, intuition, and sensitivity to client needs. --Judith Pearson, licensed psychotherapist, writer, hypnotherapist and NLP Trainer
About the Author
Roy Hunter teaches professional hypnosis and advanced techniques for professionals and teaches self hypnosis to groups and clients for personal or professional motivation. He was specially selected to carry on the work of the late Charles Tebbetts. He was awarded a PhD from Alpha University and California University with a major in clinical hypnotherapy. Other titles by Roy Hunter: The Art of Hypnotherapy: Mastering Client Centered Techniques (ISBN 9781845904401) Hypnosis for Inner Conflict Resolution: Introducing Parts Therapy (ISBN 9781904424604)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you can bring yourself to ignore this small annoyance ( I suggest a simple self hypnosis technique ) you will find that this book is a world of infomation and a very big help for trainee's, like myself.
The Art of Hypnosis, has everything you need to know, from mastering basic techniques to ethics and potential dangers. The entire book is presented like a college course, enableing you to get the most out of it.
If your learning hypnosis or interested in information about it, then this book is definatly a must have.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Hypnotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z