- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (7 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1471133508
- ISBN-13: 978-1471133503
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 0.9 x 14.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,254 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Art of Getting Started Paperback – 7 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lee Crutchley is an illustrator, blogger, and author whose first book, Quoteskine, has been called "Awesome," "Crap," "Inspirational," "Disrespectful," "Crammed full of wit," "Amazeballs," "Kind of like Banksy with a sketchbook and some Sharpies," and more. He lives in Staffordshire, England.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have difficulty to get my creative juices flowing and this certain helps or keeps me entertained.Published 16 months ago by Marta Jasinska
Now what I had hoped for at all. Too many of these guides want you doodling all the time, which I do anyway - don't need a book to instruct me. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Litgirl