- Hardcover: 120 pages
- Publisher: ACC Art Books; Reprint edition (30 Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1851496270
- ISBN-13: 978-1851496273
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 1.6 x 22.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 409,944 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Art for Everyone: Contemporary Lithographs Ltd Hardcover – 30 Jun 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ruth Artmonsky trained as a psychologist. On her retirement from her associate directorship of a leading psychometric consultancy she ran a small art gallery. Her particular interests are the 'jobbing' artist and the democratisation of art. She has written and published a number of books on British mid-20th century art.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews