The Art of Digital Branding Hardcover – 1 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ian Cocoran has been reviewing corporate Web sites for brandchannel.com since its inception in 2001. He has worked as a senior manager and director for multinational organizations in the home improvement, pharmaceutical, well-being, fashion, and chemical industries. Cocoran lives in Sydney, Australia.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
breaks down the digital branding process into a number of logical, easy to
understand steps and focuses on what's really important in the eyes of the
consumer. It's also written in a very fluid style so it's also an
entertaining read (not stale and crusty like some business books!). "The Art
of Digital Branding" will be of particular interest to students, General
Managers and Marketers who are looking to improve their knowledge of
branding online. Web designers may also enjoy it, but as it isn't
particularly technically focused they may not find it detailed enough for
Cocoran has reviewed many websites for [....] and infuses this book with many of those reviews along with screen shots to help us understand his analyses and insights as to how successfully these companies translated their brands online.
He ends the book giving us the intriguing concept of an emotionally intelligent website that artificially 'reacts' and responds to visitors' feelings and emotions based on their interactions with the site. The concepts sounds a little far out there at first, but after just a little thought we realize that the future he describes is not too far off and many are starting to create that future now.
I highly recommend this book to anyone involved in website marketing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon