The Art Business Paperback – 3 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Iain Robertson is deputy academic director and head of art business studies at Sotheby's Institute of Art. He is an Asia correspondent for the international edition of The Art Newspaper, advisor to the Asia Art Archive, Hong Kong and honorary director of education of MOMA Beijing. His book, Understanding International Art Markets and Management, was published by Routledge in 2005.
Derrick Chong is a senior lecturer in management at Royal Holloway, University of London. He is also consultant lecturer in art business at Sotheby’s Institute of Art in London and Singapore, and a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (FRSA). He wrote Arts Management, also published by Routledge, in 2002.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching