- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Art of Assembly Language Paperback – 25 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Randall Hyde is the author of Write Great Code Volumes 1 and 2 (No Starch Press) and the co-author of MASM 6.0 Bible (The Waite Group). He has written for Dr. Dobb ™s Journal, Byte, and various professional journals. Hyde taught assembly language at the University of California, Riverside for over a decade.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
internals. Thanks Randall Hyde.
I think this book would be much more appropriate if it was titled "The Art of High Level Assembly." The current title borders on false advertising.