on 2 June 2017
Absolutely brilliant
on 28 January 2011
No problems with delivery,item came within 4 days.
I didn`t really know what the quality of this top
was going to be like,but after I opened the package,
I was pleasantly surprised.
This top is made to a very good standard & fits
well.This is one of my favourite Arsenal tops,as
this is round about the time I got the Gooners.
The away 71" top was worn in the 71" FA Cup Final
which remembered for a dramatic winner late in extra
time by Charlie George,when his long range effort
flew past Ray Clemence,hmm,nice!
on 29 November 2012
i ordered this shirt for my boyfriend as a christmas present so I was very pleased when it arrive (only three days after ordering) to find it came nicely wrapped in tissue paper in and 'arsenal retro' gift box. making it look a much better presented gift. the quality of the shirt feels very nic. i cannot yet comment on how well the shirt washes as i hvent given the gift to him yet, although the strong coloring of it shows some sign of caution when about to wash.
on 12 October 2014
Purchased this as a gift for my partner. The t shirt is of good quality and fits nicely. However the item description says it comes in a gift/presentation box, it didn't. It was simply wrapped in polythene and packaged in a bog standard amazon posting box. Very pricey for what you get.
on 21 August 2013
This yellow retro is a much better buy than the red & white in my opinion, as the FA cup printed above the logo adds more variety to he shirt. Reasonable price aswell compared to shop prices such as sport direct!
on 1 August 2016
I recently returned this shirt as it ran in the wash. I then ordered a new one and when it arrived it had the same blue stains. It's the shirt I'd just sent back, never again!
on 4 January 2015
love this shirt it was a great buy
on 19 May 2015
makes me feel like Charlie George!
on 1 July 2015
present for the misguided
on 8 December 2010
I ordered the 1971 reproduction retro Arsenal 1971 FA Cup Final No 11 Shirt for my 16-year-old son and he seems happy enough with it. But now I know why, on the rare occaisons I accompany him to the Emirates, I'm always saying 'Why's that man wearing his pyjamas?'. Because that's what this shirt looks like, a pyjama top, but I suppose that's just because we're used to the modern manmade shiny nylon or whatever it is they use these days. It doesn't wash as well as the said nylon or whatever either ... Other than that it's fine. Although my brother was supporting Arsenal back in 1971 I can't say that I can remember what the kit was like in order to gauage how authentic this reproduction is.

See one answered question